• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Another new member

Spring-Gem

Dreamer
Hello Everyone,

I found this site while searching for a fantasy writing forum. I've dabbled in writing most of my life, but haven't made much progress in finishing projects. Now that I'm getting older, I decided that it was time to get serious about writing the fantasy series that keeps nagging at me. My fantasy world has frontier/Old West elements, magic, and two moons.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

~Lavern~

Ghost

Inkling
Funny how those ideas and characters latch onto you and won't let go. I wonder how many people choose their creative endeavors versus those roped into creation by their own nagging ideas. Yee-haw, I guess.

I hope to hear more about your fantasy world. Welcome, Lavern! :)

Another new member is right! Seems like the forums have been growing like crazy! Your story sounds interesting, and I'm sure you'll love it here.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome Spring-Gem! You've definitely found the right place when it comes to getting lots of great advice and support for Fantasy/Sci-Fi writers. I've only been here a little while and have received a plethora of great ideas, info and guidance. I highly recommend that you check out the chit-chat, challenges and showcase threads as soon as you're able. I look forward to seeing your stuff here!

What a nice idea.

I can't wait to see what you have cookin 'ore that ther fier.

Dive in, have fun and sit back and watch the tomfoolery ensue.
~BL~