• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Birthday Thread

Chilari

Staff
Aravelle, you share your birthday with my little brother. Also a teddy I won in a "guess the teddy's birthday" competition. He's called Paget.

My birthday was a couple of months ago. I gave my fiance an engagement ring for it, because it was also our fifth anniversary of being engaged* and it's about time he had a ring too. He got me NCIS season 7 on DVD. His birthday was 2 weeks ago and I got him a graphics card.

Surely there are more birthdays than have been mentioned. Come on people tell us when you're getting older so we can congratulate you!

*Anyone seen adverts for that new film The Five Year Engagement? I'm sitting here thinking "yeah, and?"

My birthday is looming on the 22nd. According to the calendar I also share it with Ho De Ho and Granddad Gnome. Haven't seen Granddad Gnome around for a while though, pity.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Happy Birthday, Rikilamaro!!! Sorry that I missed it, but I wanted to leave this message anyway... and I am glad that you enjoyed a happy birthday four days ago =)

Ophiucha

Auror
Happy Birthday to me! It's my 21st. This'll be my third birthday where I hit the legal drinking age in the country I was in at the time, and it'll be the third drinking age birthday that I don't drink on. Can't stand the taste. :p

Happy Birthday to me! It's my 21st. This'll be my third birthday where I hit the legal drinking age in the country I was in at the time, and it'll be the third drinking age birthday that I don't drink on. Can't stand the taste. :p

Congratulations Ophiucha, I hope you had a good day.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Happy birthday...
But on a purely technical level... 21st and I guessing 18th... what was the third birthday you didn't drink on?