• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Redfrogcrab

Troubadour
If Dragon floats does that mean Dragon is a witch and so we must burn Dragon? Can dragons e en be burned?
According to the laws of biology, a dragon should not be able to fly, its wings are put in an area with little musculature to get its dense and large body off the ground, yet the dragon flies anyways, as it does not care for the laws of man

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I can say with absolute certainty that I am as draconic as you are pmmg.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Well...we are back to ban logic again, and since we are banning logic, I suppose that could be true...

but the difference is, pmmg is the winner, and ban is not the winner.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Ban is greater than Pmmg
Winning is greater than losing
Therefore Ban wins and Pmmg loses.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
pmmg is playing a silly forum game too much and needs to study.

Ban can think he is winner for a while.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Woop woop I won! I wasted the most time and was thus declared victorious. Hurrah!

BearBear

Archmage
In this new conlang I have no control over BearBear means loss. :( So sad I have no way to adjust it.

Luckily for you I have my own conlang. It has only two words. One is for love and it's a very long and complex word that I can't type using ascii nor could you hope to pronounce it with your pathetic human/dragon/crab-frog/wolven tongues.

The other word means everything else including "BearBear will always win."

8196a9a7ba61444c3f4bd3e7cd970255.png

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Just in… bears caught dealing falsified con-langs to minors. Notorious ring leader bear bear still on the loose. All posts by bears or in any of these unofficial con-langs are null and void.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Cant have just anyone handing out con-langs. May cause people to think they won when they haven't