• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

BearBear

Archmage
07e6d090b13034005b93401c4543c96b.jpg

Last edited:

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Memes are an instant disqualification for winning. Partially because I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I hereby declare my loss, which happens to be the last post and therefore also my victory.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Says the man who has lost more often than a duck quacks and a dog barks.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Tell you what. You let me get the last word and i will admit that i lost.

(Also, I know a use for UYT, just wondering if that is how it is meant.)

Last edited:

BearBear

Archmage
Uyt is the second word of the conlang. It means everything and anything you want. How it's used is in any way you want as it expresses the full range of communication between two 4th dimensional or higher beings except for love, that's a separate word that you can't read nor pronounce in the material universe. If you meditate to the point of hypnagogia, and a bring of unimaginable essence connects to you, they may offer the gift of telling you that word. Unfortunately you won't be able to repeat it or remember it fully, only knowing that you did hear it, and lamenting for the rest of your short pathetic life that nothing in this universe even comes close to the beauty or elegance of the word. Actually it's more of a curse than a gift.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
This is why we dont feed the bears. Illicit con-lang dealing is bad. Bears are banned from winning.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Oh, what sad times are these when wandering bears can say ‘uyt’ at will to all passers by. There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred.

Mr. M. L.

Troubadour
I'm not sure how this whole "uyt" thing is supposed to work or if it even does. But once again I get the last post of the page.