• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!
as far as I understand it’s a mixing of things yes, not exclusively Celtic. Anything we know about the Celts is patchy because they didn’t keep any real written records. I think it’s pretty representative of Britain though because of the mix of cultures we have, that being Celtic, Norse, Roman, Anglo-Saxon and I suppose Christian.

BearBear

Archmage
Ooohh why don't you DM this conversation?

See? This is a safe space to discuss poisonous mushrooms and poisoning whole dynasties without the DMs.

Now who wants to bet when the next nuke is dropped in wartime? Over-under December 24th?

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Don't you think you're a bit too old to be an edgelord BearBear? Speculating on nuclear warcrimes when there are active wars in the news is not my type of humour.

BearBear

Archmage
I was born this way. War crimes are a particular passion of mine. Also, there's never not a war going on.

So this girl I work with was talking with another coworker about automatic driving cars, here's the conversation:

G1: "What does the car do when someone steps in front of you?"

G2: "Oh they're so good now, they stop in a safe manner."

G1: "And if that person is pointing a gun at you?"

G2: (Awkward silence)

Me:

3dc99d6a30e0ba3274b71a92da645a22.gif

And they call me the edgelord?

Last edited:

BearBear

Archmage
I asked Aleshe, who I've known for years, to explain me to you normies, stay tuned, she's going to wow yall and clear this whole thing up.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I'm more than fine remaining a "normie." You could just refrain from pushing the boundaries on this website.

Aleshe

Troubadour
Oh brother...

Okay, Bear: whenever he's comfortable in mixed company and says something "funny":

lmao-dicaprio.gif

Everyone else:

confused-meme-confused.gif

giphy.gif

So how's everyone else doing? I'm really busy, sorry I haven't been around to babysit Bear.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Just gonna say, those little uhaul trucks with rent for $19.95 painted on the side. They are fucking lie.

Don't believe them ;).