• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey there !

Nagash

Sage
Ahoy, comrades !

Where to begin ? I guess you're expecting some kind of introduction, and well... i'm afraid there isn't much to say, but it will have to do, eh ? Lets see...

Well, i'm Ludwig - a rather german-ish name, granted - but i think "Nagash" will be more suiting to the forum-based discussions and other chats we may have in the future. I bumped into the forum while looking for some useful tips to forge a fantasy universe, and found it incredibly resourceful and inspiring. Besides, i enjoy discovering the works of other writers, and find the company of fellow fantasy-fans very pleasant ! For as far as i can remember, i've always been attracted to fantasy universes, mainly due to their capacity to make your mind travel far away, and embellish a rather poor and dull reality.

To the point, i've been working on somewhat of a medieval-fantasy universe during the past two years, spending huge amounts of time on details and small yet crucial elements of lore such as religion and/or popular culture of several factions, ethnic and racial groups - some parts of world-forging i relish... I've had, however, some high and low points of activity during these two years, and just recently picked up the project in order to polish it and give it this final spark. I intend to draft a plot and begin actual storytelling very soon, and what better than an entire community of accomplished writers to support this project ?

Anyway, that's me ! Hope to see you guys around here !

Thanks again for the warm welcomes i've received on the Chat !

Last edited:

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here! Feel free to find a seat somewhere, but make sure nobody's already sitting in it. ^^ The cats and halflings don't really like being sat on.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Hello and welcome to Myhtic Scribes.

Don't worry too much about names. At least people will be able to pronounce yours, so that's a start.
I too bumbled on to these pages looking for help, support and company with my world-building and since then I've found so much more. Don't hesitate to ask question or share your work just to show it off. It's good to be inspired and there are few things as inspiring as seeing what others have done and wanting to do something yourself.

Once more, very welcome. I hope you'll like it. :)

Welcome to the Scribes, Nagash (I'm sure Ludwig would be equally suitable, quite a few of us call each other by our real names, an example of how friendly this place is). Make yourself at home.