• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How did you discover Mythic Scribes?

Akatosh

Acolyte
Saw it's ad on another writing forum, but since this one is dedicated purely to fantasy(which is my favorite) I decided to join up.

Generic Google Search for either "authors forums" or "writers forums". Mythic Scribes was the fourth result. However you've coded your tags, titles, and website, it works great with Google-- don't touch a thing!

Google. I belong to a smaller writer's forum I found on an author's website, but I decided I wanted to branch out and see what else was out there. This was the 3rd or 4th link down from the top of the first page.

Author-Vic

Dreamer
I saw an advertisement on Tales of MU.
I must add that this was a project wonderful advertisement. Thus your advertising is working. I belong to a couple of other forums and had been searching for a fantasy forum since wonderlands had gone down when ning went to a pay service. I am sincerely glad to be here and looking forward to getting more involved as I read through the various threads...

I happened across you while looking for a writers forum group. Glad I did too, some forums are stuffy and cliquey, I have not seen much of that here and I am very glad, you were like number 3 on my Google search page for all you SEO people involved on this site, keep up the good work!

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Lately it appears that most of our new members are discovering us via Google search and Project Wonderful Ads (including the one on Writing Forums).

The feedback in this thread has been invaluable in helping us to reach our intended audience. Keep it coming. :)

Sinitar

Minstrel
I asked for writing sites on NanoWrimo, mentioned in the post that I'm a fantasy writer and here I am.

Superderek

Dreamer
I must add that this was a project wonderful advertisement. Thus your advertising is working. I belong to a couple of other forums and had been searching for a fantasy forum since wonderlands had gone down when ning went to a pay service. I am sincerely glad to be here and looking forward to getting more involved as I read through the various threads...
Pretty much this except for the last bit. Just the other day I placed a Project Wonderful ad on the top of my web page and lo and behold, a nice ad to check out! Usually I'm not one to go to random places linked in ads but this interested me since it hit the mark pretty well.

I hope to get to know you all well. :>

After becoming totally disenfranchised with the online writing group I was affiliated with, I decided to go on a little Google adventure... and here I am! :)