1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

How did you discover Mythic Scribes?

Discussion in 'Ask the Staff' started by Black Dragon, May 2, 2011.

1. summondice

summondice Scribe

Thank you for that! It didn't cover what I was looking for, but it did give me more information about that aspect of bathing, and that's always useful!

Black Dragon likes this.
  2. ChaoticanWriter

ChaoticanWriter Dreamer

... via a proactive search for fantasy writing communities and forums.
    Le Googles.

Sheilawisz and Black Dragon like this.
  3. Wiglaf

Wiglaf Dreamer

Google search, then I followed the Scribes on Twitter, and the regular tweets kept me interested until eventually ... I cracked (and I'm very glad I did!)

Sheilawisz and Black Dragon like this.
  4. WynnLandry

WynnLandry Acolyte

Google search!

Black Dragon likes this.
  5. Azeroth

Azeroth Dreamer

I found this place via google search as well. I was looking for a writing community that may be able to help me keep writing, rather than spit the dummy and give up as I normally do.

Black Dragon likes this.
  6. Mark Huntley-James

Mark Huntley-James Acolyte

Google. It seems to be the answer to everything.

Reaver and Black Dragon like this.
  7. CelestialGrace

CelestialGrace Minstrel

Google - when researching something for a client :)

Black Dragon likes this.
  8. RoseScript

RoseScript Acolyte

I was looking up how to name fantasy towns, or something similar on Google, and this whole magical website full of answers popped up.
    Now I'm here. :shame:

CelestialGrace and Black Dragon like this.
  9. CelestialGrace

CelestialGrace Minstrel

It's a fantastic place for sure <3 welcome.

RoseScript and Black Dragon like this.
  10. Momonkiir

Momonkiir Acolyte

I was doing research on religions and military because I wanted tips on writing a more believable empire. After about half an hour of reading different articles I decided to make an account.

11. Shonen

Shonen Dreamer

I typed the worlds 'human male and female elf romance novels' and one of the sites was this once, I became interested in the site and thought maybe this could be a good place to learn and share written work.

Black Dragon and CelestialGrace like this.
  12. Aldarion

Aldarion Sage

Googlorion. When I decided to start seriously working on my fantasy setting (up until then it was on-of-on-off, and I shifted through dozen different settings ranging from LotR ripoffs to completely original but half-joking stuff to space fantasy) I decided that joining a fantasy forum might be useful. So I searched "fantasy writing forums", and this was the one that I liked the most.

13. I looked up articles about dark lords. I got THE TROPE REBOOT. I realized, "Hey, that's not the only thing!"
    So I joined for more...

14. Onemaus

Onemaus Dreamer

In the midst of a writing crisis I asked myself "is it necessary to have different fantasy races to be considered fantasy". I came across a forum post after using google, I read through some of the posts and decided that I want to belong.

15. Kazu_Arrowsoki

Kazu_Arrowsoki New Member

I actually found Mythic Scribes by accident, as I was searching for a general title or term for all types of Magic Casters. As I researched into to the site a bit more I realized that this site may help with my writing and very well be able to help get my story out there with impute on certain subjects that I have been having in my lack of writing skills.