• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Idea for fun game/challenge

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
At the summit of Mount Kolchis, ancient crystal skeletons of long-dormant gods cease their slumber as the infernal demons of dairy strike at hallowed halls to build their calcium reserves. Humphrey, crystal god of disapproval, drains his glass and hovers over the mountain snow towards the laughing god of mockery.

"What," Humphrey gestured, "is that?" The god of mockery, Izgili, nodded and unsheathed his gargantuan spoon.

“That, my friend, is a triple decker burger bus packed with weapons of mass cheese production."

Humphrey disapproved strongly, "Utterly ridiculous! The vegan cults. . ."

"Enough! We will continue on with my plan. Cheese is..."

blondie.k

Minstrel
At the summit of Mount Kolchis, ancient crystal skeletons of long-dormant gods cease their slumber as the infernal demons of dairy strike at hallowed halls to build their calcium reserves. Humphrey, crystal god of disapproval, drains his glass and hovers over the mountain snow towards the laughing god of mockery.

"What," Humphrey gestured, "is that?" The god of mockery, Izgili, nodded and unsheathed his gargantuan spoon.

“That, my friend, is a triple decker burger bus packed with weapons of mass cheese production."

"Enough! We will continue on with my plan. Cheese is the ultimate weapon we need."

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team

"Enough! We will continue on with my plan. Cheese is the ultimate weapon we need."

"YES!" yelled scribe Ban, before...

(You may throw me off the mountain if you'd please ;) )

blondie.k

Minstrel

"YES!" yelled scribe Ban, before being tossed over the cliff.

Reactions: Ban

"YES!" yelled scribe Ban, before being tossed over the cliff. And landing on a soft...

blondie.k

Minstrel

"YES!" yelled scribe Ban, before being tossed over the cliff. And landing on a soft lump of cheese that was...

"YES!" yelled scribe Ban, before being tossed over the cliff and landing on a soft lump of cheese that was covered in colonies of mold.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team

"YES!" yelled scribe Ban, before being tossed over the cliff and landing on a soft lump of cheese that was covered in colonies of mold.

"Good riddance" said Humphrey, now...

"Good riddance," said Humphrey, "now, I shall rally the curds...

blondie.k

Minstrel

"Good riddance," said Humphrey, "Now, I shall rally the curds and set out to Mount..."

Futhark

Inkling

"Good riddance," said Humphrey, "Now, I shall rally the curds and set out to Mount Camembert”

“This is so cheesy,”...

blondie.k

Minstrel

"Good riddance," said Humphrey, "Now, I shall rally the curds and set out to Mount Camembert”

“This is so cheesy,” Izgili rubbed his hands together.

“This is so cheesy,” Izgili rubbed his hands together, "but I wouldn't miss it...

blondie.k

Minstrel

“This is so cheesy,” Izgili rubbed his hands together, "but I wouldn't miss it for all the cheese in..."

“This is so cheesy,” Izgili rubbed his hands together, "but I wouldn't miss it for all the cheese in the Land of Anchovy."

blondie.k

Minstrel

“This is so cheesy,” Izgili rubbed his hands together, "but I wouldn't miss it for all the cheese in the Land of Anchovy." He laughed loud and wickedly.

*BTW, this is getting a little outahand... I love it!*

“This is so cheesy,” Izgili rubbed his hands together, "but I wouldn't miss it for all the cheese in the Land of Anchovy." He laughed loud and wickedly.

"Of course, the demon, Velveeta...

Futhark

Inkling

"Of course, the demon, Velveeta, and her consort Crackers, are...

"Of course, the demon, Velveeta, and her consort Crackers, are bound to try and stop...

blondie.k

Minstrel

"Of course, the demon, Velveeta, and her consort Crackers, are bound to try and stop such a wicked, devilish scheme."