• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

NaNoWriMo

Shadoe

Sage
I lost the weekend, so I'm way behind. But at least I won't be missing next weekend. Spent the entire weekend on the road. ::groan::

Now I'm up to 9163 words.

Amanita

Maester
I'm in trouble. :)
After 5000 words I've decided that I'd rather work on my main story after all and now I'm far behind. I've made 5000 words for my main story now, but I doubt I'll make it in time.
Doesn't really matter though. It's not about 50 000 words but about getting a foundation for the story and maybe, finally finishing it. ;)

Shadoe

Sage
I've got 11,423 words. Right now, I'm really hoping my weekend will be productive. Oh wait. I have TWO weekends! :)

pskelding

Troubadour
I hit 10347 today after no writing for 2 days due to my son having colic. It wrecked my night time writing schedule. I made up a bunch of ground today and will be making up more tomorrow. I started taking the word doc to work and was able to get a few hundred down on lunch hour and during breaks between classes. Glad to see many of us still in this thing!

Amanita

Maester
After two extremely busy days, I'm very far behind. I highly doubt that I'm going to make it, but I don't think I'll mind that much. ;)

Shadoe

Sage
15816 words. Not quite on track, but I'm gaining on it. Had a very successful morning so far. Now I just need to do that a couple more times and I'll be caught up.

Kelise

Maester
Did a 5k day to get back on track with 20k. THink I'm just too ill for this year, but I've won NaNo since 2004 and don't want to quit now :(

Shadoe

Sage
5,000 words today so far. I think I need to take a shopping break. Then back to it. I want to get in at least another 6,000 words this weekend to get me to the halfway point. If it goes as well as this morning, I'm going to make it with a couple days' of words to spare.

pskelding

Troubadour
14,454 words and I'm still working today. Got a lot of catch up to do. The Nano site is down as of this writing.

I'll hit 20,000 by the 15th and push on my day off to get 5000 words in that day. My son is definitely not cooperating though! Ack, I'm happy to have him but the first month is basically torture sprinkled with happiness and exhaustion!