• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What do MS members look like?

SeverinR

Vala
OK, I will offer a pic.
sev_in_garb_by_severinr-d321ns7.jpg

Foah

Troubadour
2vd64o6.jpg

I'm such a necromancer right now, reviving an old thread like this :) About a year old from a trip down to France and Monaco. I'll submit a friendlier and clearer picture in a little while once I've gotten my hair cut ^^

Scribble

Archmage
This is me! Photo is from a work party a few months ago. After a day's work, having a beer and relaxing. :) You may be surprised to see that I am not in fact, a Mystic from the world of the Dark Crystal.

scribble-albums-images-picture598-profile.jpg

Last edited:

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
lol! I got it when I was 19 years-old, homeless, and hanging around a tattoo parlor owned by an ex-Hell's Angel named Hooker. I would sit and sketch while he worked, and he liked my drawings so much he offered to trade work, so I traded the tattoo for a handful of girly drawings. It's my original design - a rose garlanded by a bullwhip and a pair of handcuffs. ;)

Graylorne

Archmage
1363251972.jpg

I always hated pics of myself. But this one's on my books, my website, the internet, so I can probably post it here as well. I was adding electrical spells to my ivory tower defenses that day, that's why the lightning.

Scribble

Archmage
That's a great author pic, Graylorne.

I rarely like pictures of myself. I have a very expressive face and an animated personality... which usually results in photos of me looking like a rubber fish that's being slapped around.