1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

What do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Elder the Dwarf, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Asael Verity

Asael Verity Scribe

I listen mostly to Final Fantasy soundtracks, Black Piper, and Imagine Dragons.

2. Gurkhal

Gurkhal Auror

Excellent little gem I've found that I listening to over and over gain right now. :)

3. skip.knox

skip.knox toujours gai, archie Moderator

Listening to Chick Corea today. Really like the Tap Step album, but plenty of his other work too.

Steerpike likes this.
  4. Sheilawisz

Sheilawisz Queen of Titania Moderator

Hello everyone!

My sister is a rabid Little Big Planet fanatic, and even though I am a very different kind of gamer I admit that the three LBP games are pretty cool. So today we were playing together, Little Big Planet 2 is her favorite and all of a sudden I came into contact with various levels that feature this theme here:

I would describe that as Hauntingly Beautiful, and very friendly for Fantasy stories.

5. CardboardKing

CardboardKing Dreamer

I mostly listen to synthwave.
    Helps concentrate in my opinion.

6. Dark Lord Thomas Pie

Dark Lord Thomas Pie Troubadour

Funk, Funk Rock,Soul, R&B, Dance Pop, Art Rock, Art Pop, Pop Rock, Nu Funk, Indie Rock(and some emo),Disco, Hip Hop, Minneapolis Sound,Jazz,Nu Jazz,Electro Swing, anything 90s,Jazz Fusion, Stevie Wonder, Maroon 5,Usher, Justin Timberlake,Prince,Michael Jackson,Neo Soul,Dance Rock, Parliament-Funkadelic,Rap Rock,Funk Metal

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020 at 8:20 AM
  7. Dark Lord Thomas Pie

Dark Lord Thomas Pie Troubadour

And much, much more. But I hate country.