1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

What do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Elder the Dwarf, Nov 3, 2011.

1. S.T. Ockenner

S.T. Ockenner Auror

I've also been listening to a lot of Industrial Metal, Metalstep, Metaltronica, Heavy DNB, EDM Metal, etc. lately.
    Celldweller, NIN, Rob Zombie, etc.

2. melaniegibbs

melaniegibbs New Member

I like to listen rap songs. I am currently listening Wrld on drugs by juice Wrld. He was a great rapper but unfortunately left us too early. I used to have his world 999 sweatshirt when this song was released. He made his name in such a short span of time in the rap industry. Here is my favourite song of him.

3. S.T. Ockenner

S.T. Ockenner Auror

I only like old school rap, and rap rock. None of this modern stuff for me ,sorry.

4. S.T. Ockenner

S.T. Ockenner Auror

I've been listening to tons of instrumental funk, and funk rock. Funk in general, really.

5. Aldarion

Aldarion Inkling

This guy has a number of awesome songs. Newest one is about Austrian-Hungarian field marshall of Croatian-Orthodox descent:

Guy himself is as awesome as the song, so read up on him.

S.T. Ockenner likes this.
  6. Isabella

Isabella Acolyte

Depends on the mood, but usually classic rock like Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, also folk and ethnic music.

7. Aldarion

Aldarion Inkling

8. joedenly

joedenly New Member

My favourite genre is rap and hip hop. I like to listen rap songs. My favourite rapper was Mac Miller. Unfortunately, he left this world so early. However, he made his impact in the rap industry very well. I used to wear swimming hoodie when his album was released. Here is my favourite song of him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2021