• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What do you listen to?

I've also been listening to a lot of Industrial Metal, Metalstep, Metaltronica, Heavy DNB, EDM Metal, etc. lately.
Celldweller, NIN, Rob Zombie, etc.

melaniegibbs

I like to listen rap songs. I am currently listening Wrld on drugs by juice Wrld. He was a great rapper but unfortunately left us too early. I used to have his world 999 sweatshirt when this song was released. He made his name in such a short span of time in the rap industry. Here is my favourite song of him.

I like to listen rap songs. I am currently listening Wrld on drugs by juice Wrld. He was a great rapper but unfortunately left us too early. I used to have his wrld 999 sweatshirt when this song was released. He made his name in such a short span of time in the rap industry. Here is my favourite song of him.
I only like old school rap, and rap rock. None of this modern stuff for me ,sorry.

joedenly

My favourite genre is rap and hip hop. I like to listen rap songs. My favourite rapper was Mac Miller. Unfortunately, he left this world so early. However, he made his impact in the rap industry very well. I used to wear swimming hoodie when his album was released. Here is my favourite song of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know, since the fire, I have found I just do not enjoy the same things I used to.
Yeah I know I should prolly see a Dr. about that, but no time.
I have been digging Of Monsters and Men here of late. :)
Still looking for my writing grove. It's been a year with nothing more than the occasional FB post penned.
I suppose I shall have to find a "new Normal" Whatever the hell that actually means.
I guess new tunes are going to play a part in that. It seems that way at least. all the tunes I used to love, now just sorta irritate me.