• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What do you listen to?

SM-Dreamer

Troubadour
I've been kind of fixated on Halestorm's Into The Wild Life album for a few weeks, but specifically this song right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Devin Townsend is my favorite guitarist and I just found this amazing medley
3:07 things get heavy
9:32 beautiful

acapes

Sage
Zto and Ki and Sky Blue are my favourites. I listen to Ghost while going to sleep and Deconstruction when i work out.

I still have to get ZTO actually, it's been on my list for years :)

And Ghost is very soothing, yeah! Stand from Deconstruction is one of my all time fav Devy songs

Rycan07

My favorite songs:
1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White T's
Demons by Imagine Dragons
I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons
c.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h by ONE OK ROCK
Wherever You Are by ONE OK ROCK

Steerpike

Felis amatus
New Maiden album out. Been listening to that quote a bit. The last track is an epic song about an airship that you guys might like:

Someone introduced me to the band The Sword today. They pretty much sound like Black Sabbath, 40 years later. Despite being a modern group, they have a classic rock style about them. All of their songs are fantasy in nature. I downloaded one of their albums, Age of Winters, and I'm currently rocking out to that. They've become my new favorite band. I highly recommend them.

Incanus

Auror
I don't suppose there are any Nomeansno fans around here, are there? A little off the beaten path, but probably the best kept secret in all of rock and roll (though they're a punk band, primarily). I deem them over-qualified for mainstream success.

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership

Music obsession of the week. We have a character, Etienne Knight, who lost his wife long ago. This song reminds me of them.

acapes

Sage
More Bebop!

Awesome pop/power ballad from one of the last eps of the series

Filk

Troubadour
If you want Sabbath worship, check out Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats for sure - nothing else has come so close. The album "Blood Lust" is a personal favorite. Also, check out Electric Wizard; Electric Funeral and The Wizard were the influences for the band's name.