• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Yet another intro

Calash

Scribe
Guess it is about time to toss my intro onto the fire.

A bit about myself: I am a part-time hobbies writer, mostly focused in the Fantasy Genre. I have a couple of worlds that I have built over the years and that are the primary focus of my works.

I run my own writing website as well. It has been my baby and home to my works since 2001. I will not post the link as i am not here to spam. I actually found this forum in researching keywords.

Outside of that I am a computer tech at a major pharmaceutical company. It pays the bills and keeps me entertained ;)

I am somewhat of a gamer but have been stepping away to focus more on writing and web development again.

I am glad to meet you all and very happy to be part of the community.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hey Calash!

I run my own writing website as well. It has been my baby and home to my works since 2001. I will not post the link as i am not here to spam.

I'll spam for you then. :)

Calash run's Nectrotania, which is a truly top notch site. He's also a respected figure in the fantasy/sci-fi writing scene, and we are honored to have him here.

Behelit

Troubadour
Welcome, welcome!

I will be checking out your site, Calash. I admire your modesty.

We look forward to any literary contribution you might make and hope you find as much in return. :)

Legerdemain

Troubadour
Welcome! I hope the keyword you found this site wasn't something scary, like "pit of death and dreary destinations of doomed novelists..." Damn, now I've gone and depressed myself. Off to the bottle!

Calash

Scribe
Welcome! I hope the keyword you found this site wasn't something scary, like "pit of death and dreary destinations of doomed novelists..." Damn, now I've gone and depressed myself. Off to the bottle!

Nono, I believe I was researching "Writing Community" from Google Webmaster Tools and it showed up, ether as an adwords campaign or on the first page. Good keyword placement :)

Hi Calash! Welcome to the forums. Your site is amazing and I love how it's grown. We welcome your input and writings here. I look forward to viewing them.