• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi! *waves*

Ness

Dreamer
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all :)
I'm Ness, I am Australian and have wanted to be a writer my whole life. However, I have no idea if what I write is decent, or pure nonsense. I look forward to sharing ideas and inspiration with you all.
Other than that, I am 25, I work as a sub editor for a daily newspaper. I love reading, travel, dogs, crafts, heavy metal and cooking.
I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Oh, New South Wales, fun! I know we have at least one other Australian member (mod), but I'm not sure where she's from. And who doesn't love reading, travel, and dogs? Anyways, welcome to the forum, it is an awesome place.

Leif GS Notae

Closed Account
You had me at heavy metal and cooking. Can't cook worth a lick, but I give mad props to people who can. Welcome to the forums and I hope you have a ball!

Nice to meet you. :)
As far as talent goes dive in. Start in the showcase read what others are doing to get your ideas flowing.

Then jump into the challenges section to see what you still need to work on.

All the best,
~BL~

Sparkie

Auror
However, I have no idea if what I write is decent, or pure nonsense.

I can relate to that.

Welcome. Sub editor huh? Cool! Those editing skills may be called on at some point. This is, after all, a writing site. Hope to see your stuff in the showcase.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! This is a very cool website with a bunch of informative topics and forums. Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly. I look forward to seeing your take on different topics that arise here!