• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Oh hai?

Sami

Acolyte

Hello,
My name is Sami; I'm 17 and I'm relatively new to the idea of Forums.
I am a keen fan of fantasy writing, and have wanted to write myself from the age of 11.
I have started yet another novel (though this one seems to have a small amount of promise in at least being finished) and I would like to get the most advice and tips on writing as possible. I hope joining this forum will be a learning experience.
:)

Jess A

Archmage
Hi Sami,

Welcome to the forums :) I am relatively new as well. I think you will find a lot of intelligent and enthusiastic people here who are willing to help answer your questions!

On being new to forums: My first tip is not to give out any personal information. There are some strange folk out there, I'm afraid.

Sparkie

Auror
I've learned a ton about writing since I've joined the forum here, and my writing has improved because of it. I hope your experiences are as good as mine have been. Welcome!

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to MythicScribes, Sami! Everyone here is very helpful and supportive. I hope you find everything you're looking for here.

fleamailman

Closed Account
("...you are most welcome amongst us now...." went the goblin, adding "...the forum experience is very much what you make of it now, where all I can promise you is that I will keenly read your posts, no, not as a critic would, nor as some peer or educator might, merely as your reader now, so I offer you a sense of audience and a feeling of deadline too, not much I know but it is sincere, write for me won't you, the clock ticks away your moments...")