• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

R2D2 and C3PO show up on Disney Sitcom

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Time to activate Apocalyptic Nerd Rage Protocol. If you don't here from me for a year or so, my bunker has spotty wifi reception.

Chilari

Staff
It's not like we're not used to the Star Wars franchise being milked for all it's worth. It's just an organisation with more clout and a wider reach that's doing the milking now.

Mindfire

Istar
I actually thought the cameos were kinda funny...

Besides, Batman and Robin had a hilarious cameo on the Animaniacs. What makes this any different?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Yeah, I'm with Mindfire. That show doesn't really have a good production value, but that was a quality cameo. If this means there's an inevitable Phineas and Ferb crossover special, I'll be kind of looking forward to it. So long as the production value remains strong, I don't see a problem with a few cheesy crossovers.

Mindfire

Istar
Yeah, I'm with Mindfire. That show doesn't really have a good production value, but that was a quality cameo. If this means there's an inevitable Phineas and Ferb crossover special, I'll be kind of looking forward to it. So long as the production value remains strong, I don't see a problem with a few cheesy crossovers.

Phineas and Ferb is the one show on Disney I'd not only tolerate a Star Wars cameo/crossover with, I'd eat it up like Krispy Kreme donuts.

Reaver

Staff
I can't turn down an invitation like this!

*ahem*

George Lucas and Michael Eisner peed on my childhood! It really tied the room together!

What the f**k are you talking about? The childhood is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, childhood is not the preferred nomenclature. Prepubescence, please.

Last edited: