• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What do MS members look like?

Shockley

Maester
If you have particularly resilient skin, you might want to consider washing it at least once a week with olive oil (virgin, cold pressed). That's what I do once it reaches a certain length, and it makes it very smooth.

If you have particularly resilient skin, you might want to consider washing it at least once a week with olive oil (virgin, cold pressed). That's what I do once it reaches a certain length, and it makes it very smooth.

Brilliant, a man who knows how to get a good beard! Where have you been all my life:D!

Codey Amprim

Staff
Article Team
I normally shampoo it with the rest of my head, not sure if it helps, but it's awesome having a foam beard. x)

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Actually, acids are good for hair... if olive oil didn't work well, you might always try avocado or even castor oil.:p I'm a home soaper and have made all kinds of products.

Rullenzar

Troubadour
Believe it or not I actually look like the little avatar picture I have under my name <---- Only difference is i don't have dark hair, it's dirty blondiish. But everything else is the same i have the goateee like that too.

Shockley

Maester
This picture is too fantastic not to throw out there:

75210_3590143587961_1104503211_33466284_426019315_n.jpg

This is me, in the depths of an axe throwing competition with my cousin.

Chilari

Staff
Wow I can't believe I missed this thread.

Steerpike: that's a picture of Brad Pitt. Unless Brad Pitt is secretly a fantasy writer on the side (unlikely), I don't think that's you.

I believe this is the most recent picture of me existant outside the British government's records:
chilari-albums-pics-me-picture522-graduation-005.jpg

I don't have wedding or baby photos yet, so graduation isn't a bad alternative.

gavintonks

Maester
No we do not have Buffalo, although to the left out of frame are some zebras, ostrich and wildebeest. They also have two Oryx and the camp with the hyenas is a few meters down and the leopard but they have moved them. we rode past the lion camp and were stalked by 5 lionesses, amazing to see how they trap 4 keep your attention and one circles around to drive you too them, when they realized we saw one another tried slinking on the ground and every time we looked away ran forward really understand eye contact

Ophiucha

Auror
TVvzX.png

A photo of me during my first year of college, in my awful dorm room that didn't have a desk so I spent a year with my laptop tucked under my pillow. Good times. I was still an Asian Studies major at the time, so all of my books in the background are Chinese, Indian, and Japanese classics along with some kanji flashcards.