1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

What do MS members look like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Xanados, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Jabrosky

Jabrosky Banned

My fat and ugly mug:
    [​IMG]

2. This is a very unrevealing one of me, I was testing with nightime photography at about one in the morning. The backdrop is Penrhyn castle in North Wales, and the small shape I'm looking at is Felix, my cat.

[​IMG]

3. Shockley

Shockley Maester

Two relatively recent photos:

[​IMG]

About a month and a half ago.

[​IMG]

Tonight.

4. Wynnara

Wynnara Minstrel

I never seem to have any photos of myself, so this is one of the ones I got taken last year when I launched my business.

[​IMG]

5. ShortHair

ShortHair Sage

Once I've lost about 40 pounds, I'll post a photo. I'll need a good one to go on the dust jackets.

6. Chilari

Chilari Staff Moderator

Oh it's a while since I've read this thread.

Shockley, the first pic of you more closely fits my mental image.

7. Weaver

Weaver Sage

There are no photos of my anywhere online, and there probably never will be. A clever person could find a photo of my clone-sibling (twin), perhaps, and have a fairly good idea from that what I look like: the same, except I have (much) longer hair, no goatee, and I wear contact lenses instead of glasses. But that would require the person seeking such a photo to know my clone-sibling's name... So I think you'll all have to resign yourselves to not knowing what I look like. :)

(I'm joking, of course. There's a photo of my clone-sibling right here on Mythic Scribes in my gallery, labeled "leather scale armor." But there really are no photos of me anywhere.)

8. FatCat

FatCat Maester

Now that I know how to post pictures here, I can add my beautiful face!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  9. This threads too cool to die :cool: *shameless necromancy*

I'm still trying to find a photo of me where I don't look like a gormless fool.

10. Butterfly

Butterfly Auror

My photo's on my profile if anyone wants to see. (The top I was wearing is purple, but it looks black on the photo for some reasobn)

11. PlotHolio

PlotHolio Sage

A few months old, and taken by my girlfriend at the Korean/Japanese restaurant she frequents.
    [​IMG]

This one was taken thirty seconds ago, while wishing sleep was a thing I had last night.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  12. Jessquoi

Jessquoi Troubadour

It would be cool if we had a thread where people described what they look like?

13. PlotHolio

PlotHolio Sage

I look a lot like that guy with the glasses in the post above yours.

14. FatCat

FatCat Maester

Long hair, don't care. Though I don't really let it down....ever. I just hate haircuts and don't know anyone that I trust to do it for free.

[​IMG]

WarriorPrincess likes this.
  15. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Minstrel

[​IMG]

First time uploading a pic in a thread....So hopefully this works. :) This is me a few months ago...

16. PlotHolio

PlotHolio Sage

I think that we can all agree that I'm the sexiest plot hole in this thread.

17. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

I'm on the couch in the middle. My son is too my left, and my daughter is there on my right. This was around Thanksgiving.

[​IMG]

FatCat likes this.
  18. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

This is me last summer on what was supposed to be a relaxing mountain trip. Didn't turn out that way. Only difference between now and then is that I have shaved :)

[​IMG]

19. Ghost

Ghost Inkling

You don't look at all like your avatar, Steerpike...