1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Kill this Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Philip Overby, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom Istar

As the owner of a cat who will bite my feet if I stick them out from under my blankets, I can confirm this.

2. As the look-er-after-er of a cat who is sweet-tempered, affectionate, utterly adorable, and looks too cute for words when playing hide and seek or waiting to pounce on her rattly toy, I find I must unleash the Kitty Apocalypse Mark 2 on both of you.
    Lead by my cat, Boo:
    [​IMG]

3. Devor

Devor Fiery Keeper of the Hat Moderator

I was wondering why my last kitty steak gave me so much trouble afterwards.... :confused2:

4. Told you to not use the Diablo Sauce. Kitty steak is best with cholula.

Devor likes this.
  5. Addison

Addison Auror

My dog spotted a cat on the fence. Tried to get it but it was a two-foot pup against a five-foot fence. She gave it a good shot but bounced right off. She looked at the cat, tried again, finally just came inside. I swear to god the cat stuck it's tongue out as my little puppy plodded up the steps with its tail between its legs. It wasn't smirking when my kid brother ran toward it wearing a monster mask. The perfect ending, at dinner, my dad was singing "Garfield On My Fork". Explains why the puppy kept following him around the kitchen. :p

Devor likes this.
  6. Holman

Holman Minstrel

This just proves that dogs are dumber than cats, dogs taste better too, not as stringy and much more meat.

Great Dane sweet meats...mmmmmmmmm......They are the dogs bollocks.

7. Yeah, this is true. But at least dogs aren't portals to hell itself.

8. Ban

Ban Sir Laserface Article Team

Snapperdapper Raggadoo.

There I said it. Don't judge me.

9. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

[​IMG]

Sparkie likes this.
  10. Reaver

Reaver Kwisatz Haderach Moderator

I don't know about this thread but you sure as f**k killed my day. Thanks buddy. ;)

Sparkie and Steerpike like this.
  11. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

A cat's fur is provided by nature (and, possibly, supernatural forces) to invest the animal with the illusion of cuteness. The illusion can be destroyed by application of water to the creature, as demonstrated in the photograph above.

Reaver likes this.
  12. Holman

Holman Minstrel

You can make a cat levitate by spreading butter on its back and dropping it from a height of at least three feet.

13. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Myth Weaver

Unfortunately the University's Ethics committee refused permission for me to test this hypothesis until I received informed consent from the felines to be tested. Getting a Cat to sign a piece of paper is hard... worse than Mob Lawyers...

14. Svrtnsse

Svrtnsse Staff Article Team

Why must these felinetropes stand in the way of science!

15. Reaver

Reaver Kwisatz Haderach Moderator

I can't even get my cat to come to me when I call him. He just ignores me and keeps typing.

16. Devor

Ethics are weird. I can butcher a cat for dinner but having one sit for an ink blot test requires a lawyer, a license, and bandages - for where it bites me.

17. Are you this guy?
    [​IMG]

Sparkie and Devor like this.
  18. Devor

ALF!!! I haven't seen that guy in ages.

I mean.... uhhh........... something clever.....

No, that guy needs to learn how to prepare his food right. Geesh. If you're going to eat a cat while it's still alive, you have to tie it's claws and cut it down the stomach. I mean, what is he doing with that bread?

19. pmmg

pmmg Auror

If ALF does not kill the thread, nothing will.

20. Alf can't kill anything. But do you know what alien can kill this thread?

This one.

[​IMG]