• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or That?

Reaver

Staff
Helm. A hood cannot protect your skull from a double-bladed battleaxe. Unless of course the hood is part of a magically enhanced cloak or made from mithral or some other type of indestructible material.

Which is more fun:Three-legged or wheel-barrel race?

Kaellpae

Inkling
Three legged race. I don't like the face plant option for wheel barrel races.

I haven't read all 14 pages so I don't know if this has been asked.

Night or Day?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Bats, because Batman is a hero and Snake Man is a villain (from Mega Man III).

Mega Man / The Real Star Wars Trilogy / Lord of the Rings / Alien / Robocop / Street Fighter:

II or III?

Reaver

Staff
Is this a REAL question?

Mega Man 2 was weak. (There's a Mega Man 3?)
Star Wars Episode 5 (the SECOND movie, technically Part 2, but Episode 2 to us old folks) was great, but what the hell was Lando doing wearing Han's vest at the end?
ALL the Alien Movies, including the Predator franchise.
The Two Towers: Awesome movie, but like the others, must be the Director's Cut.
Let's get this straight: There is NOTHING after RoboCop.
Street Fighter 2: Wellll....it was okay. Street Fighter 3? No.

Worst Candy Ever: Necco Wafers or...is there anything worse than this candy?

Ok, ok...I got one....hawks or falcons?

Last edited:

myrddin173

Maester
Falcons because they are the sigil for one of my Machiavel families.

Also Han and Lando aren't in Star Wars episode two... or three.

Ravens or crows?

Sparkie

Auror
Ravens. I have to say that because I think one is knocking upon my chamber door.

Into The Mystic or Tupelo Honey? (if you have to ask about what I'm referring to, I pity you)

Reaver

Staff
Also Han and Lando aren't in Star Wars episode two... or three.

You're right of course. But I clarified my answer in the previous post. But yet, my question goes unanswered.

PITY ME, SPARKIE. PITY ME.

Flags or Banners?

Last edited:

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Han and Lando aren't in Star Wars episode two... or three.
Reaver interpreted my question right... I was talking about "The Real Star Wars Trilogy," not that fake trilogy they made last decade.

Wyvern, but I prefer to call them "Wing-a-Ling Dragons," like Strongbad did.

Worst parent from a classic children's book: Jack's mother (Jack and the Beanstalk) or the father of Hansel and Gretel?

Reaver

Staff
Well, you see, the father of Hansel & Gretel wasn't all bad...he was just a wussy. He let his new wife dominate him. It's all complicated psychological...stuff.
Jack's mother on the other hand...while not bad per se...she was very irresponsible, letting a boy climb a giant beanstalk.

So in answer to the question: It's a tie between the parents of Little Red Riding Hood & Goldilocks.

Which is funnier: A bear driving a car or a chimp riding a tiny motorcycle?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Which is funnier: A bear driving a car or a chimp riding a tiny motorcycle?

The Bear Driving a Car reminds me of a lot of real people. The chimp riding a motorcycle? More cute than funny. Bear wins.

Muay Thai or Silat?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Muay Thai. When I first took karate, one of my classmates had been trained in Muay Thai by his dad. He was a great sparring partner, and I was better at the sport (karate) because of him. Even now, I still put the knee up when I block. (Like Sagat from SF, only I don't follow up with the Tiger Uppercut.)

Street Fighter I or Tapper?

Reaver

Staff
Street Fighter 1. I mean, just the voice of the announcer saying each country is unbeatable.

Mortal Kombat or Time Killers?

Reaver

Staff
No fair, Barbarian. You're talking about two of the greatest video games ever made. However...Chrono Trigger has a VERY slight advantage (in my opinion, of course.)

Loaded Weapon or The Naked Gun?