• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Can you see the real me?

Justme

Banned
Okay, I've been here at Mythic Scribes since November of last year and I've yet to show my face (so to speak).

I'd like to get some input on whether or not I should and if I do so, I want it to be clear that I'd only do it for "Thank Yous" from members who see it in order to raise my abysmal reputation standings.

I know...I'm a narcissistic bastard for doing this, but I REALLY want to up my rep.

So whaddaya say Scribes? A high turnout vote will decide whether or not I post it here.

It will be a historic event, I can assure you.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

REAVER

(PS: Five Reputation Points to the MS member who can tell me the title and band of the song that the title of this thread comes from!)

What dwells behind the Vail is more enlightening than the Vail itself.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Can you see the real me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me...

Thanked, yes-vote implied, but mostly I'm thanking you for the fact that I read the title of this thread and the whole Quadrophenia album is now stuck in my head. I haven't played it in a while (and need to upload it to my iPod when I get home), but so far, my memory of the overture at the start of the album is photographic.

(Or would that be a "phonographic memory" if it's about sound?)

Reaver

Staff
Thanked, yes-vote implied, but mostly I'm thanking you for the fact that I read the title of this thread and the whole Quadrophenia album is now stuck in my head. I haven't played it in a while (and need to upload it to my iPod when I get home), but so far, my memory of the overture at the start of the album is photographic.

(Or would that be a "phonographic memory" if it's about sound?)

Glad I could help buddy!

Chilari

Staff
I vote yes. Also I think it only fair that moderators get extra votes, and BD even more extra votes. So that's 500 votes in favour, two against. Probably.