• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Nice to be here :)

DarkFlights

Hello all, I've just stumbled across these forums and thought it would be great to join. My real name's Judy, and I'm an artist/illustrator who also occasionally writes (mostly fantasy, maybe some horror, my favourite genres), and living and working a very interesting day-job in the beautiful south west of England.
Hopefully, I'll be able to show you some of my work, both written and drawn, sometime soon, but until then I think I'll explore a little bit here.

Judy Perrin

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Judy Perrin, you have a beautiful name and also, a nice user name as well!! Welcome to Mythic Scribes =)

Please feel free to explore the many forums, post in the threads and get to know all of us- When you have 5 posts and more you will be able to access the Showcase, where you can share part of your stories to receive some feedback.

I wish that you will find many new friends in our Fantasy writers community!!

DarkFlights

Thankyou for the welcome. I guess I could ay that my writing style appeals to slightly younger readers, due to me using animal protagonists rather than humans, as I just find it easier and more exciting to use them. The main problem I have is getting to write anything at all, as time is stretched. It can be a humdinger of a problem just to find the time and energy to write, as I also work full-time and am also doing a few drawing commissions for various people. I think I need to set myself a writing goal each week, that might work but I don't want to make it just another chore.
If anyone's interested in my work, they can find it at www.darkflightsart.co.uk :)

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
I have visited your site and I must say that you are quite an artist, Judy!! You can have the link to your site as part of your Signature (check out the options at your user profile) and it will appear as part of all your posts in the forums, but please limit your signature to have only one link.

DarkFlights

Thanks, my laptop's being very temperamental at the moment so I have to apologise in advance if I suddenly disappear or don't reply.

Chilari

Staff
Welcome, Judy. It seems we're getting quiet a few artists around the forums. Perhaps there should be an art thread in Chit Chat.