• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How old are you?

Ravana

Istar
I hear you! I ruptured a disc when I was 17, so I've had an old person body for a while now

Try fibromyalgia. The net effect of all the little "inconveniences" it causes is estimated at giving you a body roughly twenty years older than your actual one… by which measure, I'm pretty sure I'd be far and away the oldest person in here. Mentally, on the other hand, I am Peter Æ’'ing Pan–I have persistently refused to grow older for decades now, and I intend to keep right on not doing so.

Just remember: in the end, you're only as old as your knees think you are.… :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Hioni

Dreamer
I'm 19 going on 50... Not that I feel like it, but Everyone at the schools always called me Granny. Raised on Bluegrass, country cooking, and Video gaming parents.

Last edited:

M.A.N.

Scribe
Last summer I managed to pull both of my hamstrings AND damage my shoulder while fencing!?!

It's not all bad, though. Once I learned the importance of stretching (something which I never did), I haven't gotten injured since.

Fencing? Cool. Did you now that Bruce Lee's brother was a fencer and one of the reason Bruce was a southpaw?
I did it too, 25-30 years ago. But only for half a year or so. I've been thinking of taking it up again though ...

I'm fifty years young by the way.

Take care,
Magnus

Helbrecht

Minstrel
Sixteen, seventeen in a few months. I'm tall and beardy enough to be the one my friends wheel out when they want to pick up some beer, though.

My mate Ryan once said I'm a 46-year-old man stuck in the body of an 18-year-old boy. I'm not sure how I feel about this. xD

balthore

Scribe
Just turned 37...mind of a 18 year old, body of a 81 year old

I was waaaaay too reckless with my body when I was younger. Now paying for it in pain.

But I do know that at my eleventy-first birthday I will tell everyone, "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Chilari

Staff
I am a year older than I was when I first posted in this thread. Or rather, I am a few months older, but during those few months I passed the date at which complete years are counted in my personal timeline.